What Better offers
All about pricing
How the process works
- What is a pre-approval letter?
- What types of pre-approval letters does Better offer?
- How do I get a pre-approval letter?
- How long does it take to get a pre-approval letter?
- How much does it cost to get a pre-approval letter?
- Will my verified pre-approval letter look different than my basic pre-approval letter?
- Is a hard credit pull required to get a verified pre-approval letter?
- Why would my verified income be different than my stated income?
- Why would my verified assets that are used to determine my down payment be lower than expected?
- Who can I contact if I have questions about my verified pre-approval letter?
- How does my credit score affect my mortgage?
- How can I get my credit report?
- What is a soft credit check?
- What is a hard credit check?
- What if I think my score is incorrect?
- How do multiple credit checks work?
- How do you choose which credit score to use?
- What if I’m applying with a co-borrower?
- Is my credit score too low to apply?
- What is an appraisal?
- Why do I need an appraisal?
- Can I use or transfer a recent appraisal?
- I know an appraiser. Can he or she complete my appraisal report?
- How long does an appraisal inspection take?
- What is the difference between a home inspection and an appraisal?
- How does the appraiser determine the value of my home?
- If the appraised value of my home goes up, will this affect my taxes?
- What does an appraisal report look like?
- Which home improvements add value to a home?