Purchase borrowers matched with a real estate agent by Better Real Estate between July 9, 2021 and January 24, 2022, please see here.
- Better Mortgage Corporation (“BMC”) is offering lender credits to purchase borrowers matched with a real estate agent† by Better Real Estate, LLC (dba BRE, Better Home Services, BRE Services, LLC and Better Real Estate, and operating in the State of California through its wholly owned subsidiary, Better Real Estate California, Inc.) (collectively, “Better Real Estate”) on or after January 24, 2022 (the “Offer”).
- Purchase borrowers matched with a Better Real Estate Agent or Better Real Estate Partner Agent may receive $2,000 in lender credits.
- This Offer is open to conforming and jumbo loan product purchase borrowers who have (a) entered into a purchase contract on a home using the Better Real Estate Agent or Better Real Estate Partner Agent; and (b) closed a mortgage loan on said home with BMC.
- “$2000 in lender credits” refers to the amount by which purchase borrowers closing costs will be reduced if purchase borrowers are matched with a Better Real Estate Agent or Better Real Estate Partner Agent and use of the real estate agent must be confirmed by Better Real Estate in a manner satisfactory to BMC in its sole discretion prior to issuance of the Closing Disclosure on the loan. The reduced rate will appear on the Closing Disclosure.
- The Offer is only valid in states where BMC is currently originating loans. It includes all conforming loan products on single-family residences, condominiums, and Planned Unit Developments (“PUD’s”).
- The Offer is not available for refinances.
- The Offer is not available in every state.
- The Offer cannot be combined with the Better Cash Offer.
- To claim the Offer proceeds, purchase borrowers must (1) lock a mortgage loan rate on the purchase of a primary residential property, second home, or investment property with BMC; (2) use a Better Real Estate Agent or Better Real Estate Partner Agent confirmed by Better Real Estate prior to issuance of the Closing Disclosure to the satisfaction of BMC in its sole discretion; and (3) close on the mortgage loan with BMC.
- The Offer may not be combined with any other BMC promotions, discounts, or concessions.
- BMC is an Equal Housing Lender. As prohibited by federal law, we do not engage in business practices that discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age (provided you have the capacity to enter into a binding contract), because all or part of your income may be derived from any public assistance program, or because you have, in good faith, exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act. The federal agency that administers our compliance with these federal laws is the Federal Trade Commission, Equal Credit Opportunity, Washington, DC, 20580.
- BMC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR DISCONTINUE PRODUCTS, PROMOTIONS AND BENEFITS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. Rates and Terms are subject to change at any time without notice and are subject to state restrictions. Better Mortgage Corporation, 3 World Trade Center, 175 Greenwich Street, 57th Floor, New York, NY 10007. Tel: 888-501-3186, Fax: 408-946-0112, is licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under the California Finance Lender Law License No.6052748 , NMLS # 330511. www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org
† Better Real Estate may match purchase borrowers with a Better Real Estate Agent or a Better Real Estate Partner Agent. Better Real Estate Partner Agents are members of Better Real Estate’s nationwide network of partner brokerages and real estate agents and work with Better Real Estate to provide high quality service outside our direct service area or when Better Real Estate Agents experience excessive demand.