$100 billion in online home loans
Frequently asked questions

What types of homeowners insurance does Better offer?

Better Cover offers the following types of insurance: Homeowners insurance Life insurance Auto and car insurance Flood insurance Earthquake insurance

Better Cover also offers umbrella insurance and property and casualty (P&C) insurance. Umbrella insurance provides extra protection beyond the existing limits and coverage of other insurance policies. Property and casualty insurance is a blanket term for insurance that covers your personal property and provides liability coverage. Types of insurance that fall under the P&C banner include renters insurance, condo insurance, and a range of property insurance types that offer coverage for pets, boats, golf carts, mobile homes, and investment properties. Casualty insurance provides liability coverage which protects you if you’re found legally responsible for an accident that injures someone or damages someone’s belongings.

Discuss your options with a Better Cover insurance expert

More resources