Better Mortgage Promotion
Better Mortgage is offering a $500 discount in closing costs to Better.com borrowers if s/he accesses Better.com via a link on qualifying promotional advertisements and then completes and funds a mortgage loan with us. This promotion is only available for a limited time.
To qualify, participants must access the Better.com website using the link in promotional advertisements, successfully complete a mortgage loan application and close the mortgage loan with Better Mortgage. See full Terms and Conditions below. Have questions or concerns? Email email@example.com.
Better Mortgage Terms and Conditions
(1) Participation in this promotion is limited to individuals who access Better.com using a link on qualifying promotional advertisements and successfully close a mortgage loan with Better Mortgage;
(2) Participation in this promotion is limited to individuals who have not yet completed his or her application or locked their rate;
(3) To be eligible for this promotion, Better.com users must:
(a) Be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident or non-permanent resident (certain visa categories only) purchasing a primary residence located in a state where Better Mortgage is licensed to originate mortgage loans; and
(b) Complete each of the following:
(i) Access Better.com via a link on a qualifying Better Mortgage promotional advertisement; and
(ii) Create an account on Better.com; and
(iii) Successfully close a mortgage loan from that account with Better Mortgage.
(4) Upon qualifying for the $500 discount, Better Mortgage will include the discount in the final closing costs due at closing.
(5) Offer is only available for users applying for purchase or refinance loans on properties located in the states in which Better Mortgage originates loans. Offer is subject to all applicable state laws.
(6) Better Mortgage is an Equal Housing Lender. As prohibited by federal law, we do not engage in business practices that discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age (provided you have the capacity to enter into a binding contract), because all or part of your income may be derived from any public assistance program, or because you have, in good faith, exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act. The federal agency that administers our compliance with these federal laws is the Federal Trade Commission, Equal Credit Opportunity, Washington, DC, 20580.
(7) BETTER MORTGAGE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR DISCONTINUE PRODUCTS, PROMOTIONS AND BENEFITS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. Rates and Terms are subject to change at anytime without notice and are subject to state restrictions. Better Mortgage Corporation, 459 Broadway FL 5, New York, NY 10013 888-501-3186, Fax: 408-946-0112, is licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under the California Finance Lender Law License No.6052748 , NMLS # 330511. (www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org) Arizona Mortgage Banker License (0942146); Loans made or arranged pursuant to Mortgage Company Registration with the Colorado Division of Real Estate (DORA); CT Mortgage Lender License (# ML-330511); Florida Mortgage Lender License (# MLD1484); Georgia Mortgage Lender License (43354); Illinois Residential Mortgage Licensee; Michigan Mortgage Broker/Lender Registrant (# FR0020971); North Carolina Mortgage Lender License (# L-162055); Licensed by the N.J. Department of Banking and Insurance; OR Mortgage Lending License (# ML-5310); Pennsylvania Mortgage Lender License (# 46959); Tennessee Mortgage Lending License (# 136757); Mortgage Banker Registration, Texas Department of Savings and Mortgage; WA Consumer Loan License (# CL-330511); DC Mortgage Dual Authority License (# MLB330511).