Better Real Estate Refund Terms and Conditions
- Better Real Estate, LLC dba BRE, Better Home Services, BRE Services, LLC and Better Real Estate (“Better Real Estate”) is offering a commission refund worth up to 1% † of the home sales price to purchase customers who have been notified that they have been matched with a Better Real Estate Agent on or after July 9, 2021 (the “Offer”).
- Purchase customers matched with a Better Real Estate Partner Agent ‡ do not qualify for the Offer.
- Purchase customers must (a) enter into a purchase contract on the home using the Better Real Estate Agent; and (b) close on said home pursuant to the aforementioned purchase contract.
- The commission refund shall be a reduction in closing costs and will appear on the Closing Disclosure, or shall be paid by Better Real Estate within 30 days of closing.
- The Offer may be combined with the Better Real Estate Discount for all customers who have also obtained a mortgage loan with Better Mortgage Corporation to purchase the home.
- The Offer is available in all States except for Alabama, Alaska, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Oklahoma, Oregon and Tennessee.
- Better Real Estate reserves the right to rescind or modify the terms of the Offer without prior notice.
†Lender approval is required for commission refunds. In some circumstances a buyer's lender or other parties to the transaction may not allow the buyer to receive a refund and Better Real Estate cannot guarantee that all lenders will allow 100% distribution of the refund offered herein. As a result, customers should discuss with their lenders and other parties to the transaction, in advance, the anticipated receipt of the refund offered herein.
‡Better Real Estate maintains a nationwide network of partner brokerages and real estate agents. Better Real Estate Partner Agents are members of this network and work with Better Real Estate to provide high quality service outside our direct service area or when Better Real Estate Agents experience excessive demand.
Better Real Estate, LLC dba BRE, Better Home Services, BRE Services, LLC and Better Real Estate is a licensed real estate brokerage and maintains its corporate headquarters at 3 World Trade Center, 175 Greenwich Street, 59th Floor, New York, NY 10007. A full listing of Better Real Estate, LLC’s license numbers may be found here. Equal Housing Opportunity. All rights reserved.
Better Mortgage Corporation is a direct lender. All rights reserved. NMLS #330511 © 3 World Trade Center, 175 Greenwich Street, 59th Floor, New York, NY 10007. Loans made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lenders Law License. Not available in all states.