Better Cash Offer Terms and Conditions
- Better Real Estate, LLC dba BRE, Better Home Services, BRE Services, LLC and Better Real Estate (“Better Real Estate”) is offering a service to purchase customers using a Better Real Agent† (each a “Customer”) whereby Better Real Estate will present a full cash offer to purchase property (“Property”) selected by, and for the ultimate benefit of the Customer (the “Better Cash Offer”).
- The Better Cash Offer is available to Customers who have received a Better Mortgage Corporation verified pre-approval letter.
- The Better Cash Offer may be applied to real estate transactions for Single Family Residences only, for purchase prices between $150,000 - $1,000,000. The Better Cash Offer may not be used for investment properties.
- Customers shall enter into a commitment agreement with Better Real Estate (the “Commitment Agreement”) whereby (a) Better Real Estate shall submit an offer to purchase the Property in cash from the Property seller (the “Offer”); (b) upon a Property seller’s acceptance of the aforementioned cash offer, Customer shall contract to purchase the Property from Better Real Estate (the “Customer Purchase”)‡; and (c) Customer shall enter into a temporary occupancy agreement to occupy the Property from the time of the close of Better Real Estate’s purchase of the Property from the Property seller up to the time of the close of the Customer Purchase.
- Customers must make a deposit equal to 5% of the Property’s purchase price upon the Property seller’s acceptance of the Offer (the “Security Deposit”). The Security Deposit shall be applied to the home at the close of the Customer Purchase; however, if the customer is unable to purchase the home from Better Real Estate, the Security Deposit shall be forfeited to Better Real Estate.
- Customers are responsible for standard costs of title, survey, transfer fees, property inspection, appraisal, escrow, closing, settlement, recordation, documentary fees, transfer taxes, real estate taxes, homeowners association dues, assessments and all other expenses payable by Better Real Estate in connection with its purchase of the Property from the Property seller.
- Customers who do not finance their mortgage with Better Mortgage Corporation shall owe a transaction fee equal to 2.5% of the Property’s purchase price at the close of the Customer Purchase.
- The Better Cash Offer Program is currently available only in
- Arizona: Phoenix
- Colorado: Denver
- District of Columbia
- Florida: Fort Lauderdale, Jacksonville, Miami, Orlando, Palm Beach, Tampa
- Georgia: Atlanta
- Illinois: Cook County
- New Jersey: Ocean County, Essex County, Middlesex County, Bergen County, Hudson County, Union County, Monmouth County, Passaic County, Burlington County, Camden County, Mercer County, Morris County, Somerset County, Gloucester County, Sussex County, Hunterdon County
- New York
- North Carolina: Cabarrus County, Durham County, Mecklenburg County, Orange County, Wake County
- Oregon: Clackamas County, Multnomah County, Washington County
- Pennsylvania: Philadelphia, Pittsburgh
- Texas: Austin, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio
- Virginia: Arlington County, Fairfax County, Loudoun County
- Washington: Seattle
- Better Real Estate reserves the right to rescind or modify the terms of the Better Cash Offer without prior notice.
†Better Real Estate employs real estate agents (“Better Real Estate Agents”) and also maintains a nationwide network of partner brokerages and real estate agents (“Better Real Estate Partner Agents”). Better Real Estate Partner Agents work with Better Real Estate to provide high quality service outside the service area covered by Better Real Estate Agents or when Better Real Estate Agents experience excessive demand.
‡Customers who do not require the sale of their current residence must secure mortgage financing within 30 days after the close of Better Real Estate’s purchase of the Property from the Property seller. Customers who will sell their current residence must secure mortgage financing within 180 days after the close of Better Real Estate’s purchase of the Property from the Property seller.
Better Real Estate, LLC dba BRE, Better Home Services, BRE Services, LLC and Better Real Estate is a licensed real estate brokerage and maintains its corporate headquarters at 3 World Trade Center, 175 Greenwich Street, 57th Floor, New York, NY 10007. A full listing of Better Real Estate, LLC’s license numbers may be found here. Equal Housing Opportunity. All rights reserved.
Better Mortgage Corporation is a direct lender. All rights reserved. NMLS #330511 © 3 World Trade Center, 175 Greenwich Street, 57th Floor, New York, NY 10007. Loans made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lenders Law License. Not available in all states.