$100 billion in online home loans
Frequently asked questions

Does Better Cover offer dwelling insurance?

Yes. Dwelling insurance, also known as hazard insurance, is the part of your homeowners insurance policy that covers your home against damage to the home’s structure.

Better Cover includes dwelling insurance as part of the homeowners insurance policies they offer.

Discuss your options with a Better Cover insurance expert

More resources