Buy Now, Refi later for FREE.*$0 commissions. $0 lender fees.Fast pre-approval, with no hard credit pull.
The below rates are estimated rates current as of: 2:03 p.m. UTC on Feb 5
You may be eligible to pay little to no upfront closing costs
This means you can include upfront closing costs in the total loan amount and pay them over the life of the loan. Continue to personalize rates to learn more.
Have another rate? Let us match it →
Get the latest tips and tools for homebuyers and sellers Sign up →
Get the latest tips and tools for homebuyers and sellers
- Rates can change several times a day, so we make sure you have the latest. We updated them at 2:03 p.m. UTC on Feb 5. Interest rates and APRs are for informational purposes and do not include all applicable fees. Your actual rates, payments, and costs may differ.
- Rates and fees are as of time displayed above and are subject to change without notice.
- Better Mortgage does not charge an origination fee. The one-time costs shown include points/credits and third-party fees. An escrow deposit, pre-paid interest, and other charges may be required depending on your situation.
- Monthly payments do not include taxes and insurance premiums. Your actual monthly housing expenses will be higher.
- We don’t yet have your complete financial picture. Your actual rate, payment and costs could be higher. Get an official Loan Estimate before choosing a loan.
- Loan approval is subject to underwriter review: not everyone who applies will be approved.
- We also assume: closing costs are paid out of pocket and debt-to-income ratio is below 35%.
- Refinancing may cause your finance charges to be higher over the life of the loan.
- *The Better Buying Guarantee consists of up to $3,500 in lender paid credits, which shall be provided by Better Mortgage and used by the customer to offset the Covered Fees (defined below) assessed at the first time the Mortgage Loan is refinanced with Better Mortgage, which must take place during the time period which is six (6) months after the close of the Mortgage Loan and within three (3) years of the close of the Mortgage Loan (the “Refinance Period”). “Covered Fees” include: Lender’s Title Insurance Policy Fees; Owner’s Title Insurance Policy Fees; Appraisal Fees (includes second appraisal fee, appraisal re-inspection fee and appraisal recertification fee, if applicable); Flood Certification Fees; Credit Report Fees; and Other Settlement Fees (includes notary fees, settlement fees, recording services fees, transfer taxes and government fees, deed preparation, courier messenger fees, and endorsements). Discount points are excluded. Not available for residents of Washington state, or for the purchase of real property located in Washington state. See full Terms and Conditions for details.