No commissions.Fast pre-approval, with no hard credit pull.
The below rates are estimated rates current as of:
You may be eligible to pay little to no upfront closing costs
This means you can include upfront closing costs in the total loan amount and pay them over the life of the loan. Continue to personalize rates to learn more.
Have another rate? Let us match it →
Get the latest tips and tools for homebuyers and sellers Sign up →
Get the latest tips and tools for homebuyers and sellers
- Rates can change several times a day, so we make sure you have the latest. We updated them at . Interest rates and APRs are for informational purposes and do not include all applicable fees. Your actual rates, payments, and costs may differ.
- Rates and fees are as of time displayed above and are subject to change without notice.
- The one-time costs shown include points/credits and third-party fees. An escrow deposit, pre-paid interest, and other charges may be required depending on your situation.
- We don’t yet have your complete financial picture. Your actual rate, payment and costs could be higher. Get an official Loan Estimate before choosing a loan.
- Loan approval is subject to underwriter review: not everyone who applies will be approved.
- We also assume: closing costs are paid out of pocket; your debt-to-income ratio is below 35%; you are purchasing or refinancing a single-family home that is your primary residence; you are making a down payment of 20%; and your credit score is 760 or higher.
- Refinancing may cause your finance charges to be higher over the life of the loan.