Rates for home purchase
Assumptions: Purchasing a $500k home in Eugene, OR with 20% down...
|Fixed||Better rate||APR||One-time costs||Per month|
|30-year fixed rate||3.875%||3.875%||$2,180||$1,881|
|20-year fixed rate||3.625%||3.625%||$3,196||$2,346|
|15-year fixed rate||3.125%||3.125%||$3,312||$2,786|
|Adjustable||Better rate||APR||One-time costs||Per month|
|7/1 adjustable rate||3.500%||3.897%||$2,400||$1,796|
|5/1 adjustable rate||3.500%||3.982%||$2,160||$1,796|
|10/1 adjustable rate||3.750%||3.941%||$2,276||$1,852|
The Better Price Guarantee.
We’re confident our prices are the best. If you’ve found a more competitive offer, we’ll beat it.
Support, not sales
We’ll assign you a dedicated loan consultant to help you as soon as you create an account
- Rates and fees are as of time displayed above and are subject to change without notice.
- Better does not charge an origination fee. The one-time costs shown include points/credits and third-party fees. An escrow deposit, pre-paid interest, and other charges may be required depending on your situation.
- Monthly payments do not include taxes and insurance premiums. Your actual monthly housing expenses will be higher.
- We don’t yet have your complete financial picture. Your actual rate, payment, and costs could be higher. Get an official Loan Estimate before choosing a loan.
- Loan approval is subject to underwriter review: not everyone who applies will be approved.
- We also assume: closing costs are paid out of pocket and debt-to-income ratio is below 35%.