Schedule A Call & Rate Lock Promotion
Better Mortgage is offering a $1,500 in lender credits to Better.com refinance borrowers who have not yet locked a rate, if s/he schedules and completes a call with a Loan Consultant (“LC”) and then completes an application and locks a rate. This promotion is only available for a limited time.
To qualify, participants must schedule a call with an LC using the “schedule a call” link in promotional e-mails, sms communications or advertisements and include the promotional code “refi.” See full Terms and Conditions below. Have questions or concerns? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Better Mortgage/Schedule A Call Gift Card Promotion Terms and Conditions
(1) Participation in this promotion is limited to individuals who either
i) were referred to Better.com by a partner, but have not yet completed his or her refinance application or locked their rate; or
ii) have completed his or her refinance application but have not yet locked their rate.
(2) To take advantage of this promotion, Better.com users must:
(a) Be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident or non-permanent resident (certain visa categories only) owning a primary residence located in a state where Better Mortgage is licensed to originate mortgage loans; and
(b) Complete each of the following:
(i) Schedule a call with a Better Mortgage Loan Consultant using the promotional code “refi” by accessing our platform from qualifying Better Mortgage promotional advertisements, sms communications and e-mails; and
(ii) Complete the scheduled call with the Better Mortgage Loan Consultant; and
(iii) Complete an application for a mortgage refinance loan after January 1, 2018 and request a rate lock before 11:59pm EST on April 31, 2018.
(3) Lender credits are not transferable.
(4) Lender credits will expire 24 months after they are earned.
(5) Lender credits will cap at $5,000 if combined with any other lender credits.
(6) Offer is only valid in states where Better Mortgage is currently originating loans. It includes all single-family residences, condominiums and PUDs.
(7) To claim lender credit(s), borrower must close his or her loan with Better Mortgage. The credit(s) will be applied to the mortgage price after closing.
(8) Offer cannot be combined with any other promotion.
(9) Better Mortgage is an Equal Housing Lender. As prohibited by federal law, we do not engage in business practices that discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age (provided you have the capacity to enter into a binding contract), because all or part of your income may be derived from any public assistance program, or because you have, in good faith, exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act. The federal agency that administers our compliance with these federal laws is the Federal Trade Commission, Equal Credit Opportunity, Washington, DC, 20580.
(10) BETTER MORTGAGE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR DISCONTINUE PRODUCTS, PROMOTIONS AND BENEFITS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. Rates and Terms are subject to change at anytime without notice and are subject to state restrictions. Better Mortgage Corporation, 459 Broadway FL 5, New York, NY 10013 888-501-3186, Fax: 408-946-0112, is licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under the California Finance Lender Law License No.6052748 , NMLS # 330511. (www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org)