Schedule A Call Gift Card Promotion
Better Mortgage is offering a $25 Amazon gift card to Better.com users who have not yet completed an application or locked a rate, if s/he schedules and completes a call with a Loan Consultant(“LC”). This promotion is only available for a limited time.
To qualify, participants must schedule a call with an LC using the “schedule a call” link in promotional e-mails, sms communications or advertisements and include the promotional code “refi.” See full Terms and Conditions below. Have questions or concerns? Email email@example.com.
Better Mortgage/Schedule A Call Gift Card Promotion Terms and Conditions
(1) Participation in this promotion is limited to individuals who have not yet completed his or her application or locked their rate;
(2) To take advantage of this promotion, Better.com users must:
(a) Be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident or non-permanent resident (certain visa categories only) owning a primary residence located in a state where Better Mortgage is licensed to originate mortgage loans; and
(b) Complete each of the following:
(i) Schedule a call with a Better Mortgage Loan Consultant using the promotional code “refi” by accessing our platform from qualifying promotional advertisements, sms communications and e-mails; and
(ii) Complete the scheduled call with the Better Mortgage Loan Consultant.
(3) Upon qualifying for the $25 Amazon gift card, Better Mortgage will email a gift card code to the recipient’s email address within 10 business days. Gift cards do not expire. Gift cards are only valid in the U.S. and are subject to the issuer’s terms and conditions. Gift cards are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund, except to the extent required by law. Better Mortgage is not responsible for and will not replace lost or stolen gift cards.
(4) Each eligible Better Mortgage customer may receive no more than one (1) gift card in connection with this promotion.
(5) Offer is only available for users applying for purchase loans on properties located in the states in which Better Mortgage originates loans. Offer is subject to all applicable state laws.
(6) Better Mortgage is an Equal Housing Lender. As prohibited by federal law, we do not engage in business practices that discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age (provided you have the capacity to enter into a binding contract), because all or part of your income may be derived from any public assistance program, or because you have, in good faith, exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act. The federal agency that administers our compliance with these federal laws is the Federal Trade Commission, Equal Credit Opportunity, Washington, DC, 20580.
(7) BETTER MORTGAGE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR DISCONTINUE PRODUCTS, PROMOTIONS AND BENEFITS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. Rates and Terms are subject to change at anytime without notice and are subject to state restrictions. Better Mortgage Corporation, 459 Broadway FL 5, New York, NY 10013 888-501-3186, Fax: 408-946-0112, is licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under the California Finance Lender Law License No.6052748 , NMLS # 330511. (www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org)