BiggerPockets Pro $1000 Promotion
Better Mortgage is offering a $1000 discount in closing costs to BiggerPockets Pro members who access Better.com through proprietary websites operated by BiggerPockets and complete and fund a mortgage loan with us. This promotion is only available for a limited time.
To qualify, participants must access the Better.com website from a BiggerPockets proprietary website, successfully complete a mortgage loan application and close the mortgage loan with Better Mortgage. See full Terms and Conditions below. Have questions or concerns? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Better Mortgage/BiggerPockets Pro Terms and Conditions
(1) Participation in this promotion is limited to BiggerPockets Pro members who access Better.com through a proprietary website operated by BiggerPockets and successfully close a mortgage loan with Better Mortgage.
(2) To be eligible for this promotion, BiggerPockets Pro affiliated Better.com users must:
(a) Be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident or non-permanent resident (certain visa categories only) purchasing or refinancing a 1 to 4 unit single family residence located in a state where Better Mortgage is licensed to originate mortgage loans; and
(b) Complete each of the following:
(i) Access Better.com from the BiggerPockets Pro offer listing;
(ii) Create an account on Better.com; and
(iii) Successfully close a mortgage loan from that account with Better Mortgage.
(3) Upon qualifying for the $1000 discount, Better Mortgage will include the discount in the final closing costs due at closing.
(4) Each eligible BiggerPockets Pro affiliated Better Mortgage customer may receive no more than one discount in connection with this promotion.
(5) Offer is only available for users applying for purchase or refinance loans on properties located in the states in which Better Mortgage originates loans. Offer is subject to all applicable state laws.
(6) Better Mortgage is an Equal Housing Lender. As prohibited by federal law, we do not engage in business practices that discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age (provided you have the capacity to enter into a binding contract), because all or part of your income may be derived from any public assistance program, or because you have, in good faith, exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act. The federal agency that administers our compliance with these federal laws is the Federal Trade Commission, Equal Credit Opportunity, Washington, DC, 20580.
(7) BETTER MORTGAGE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR DISCONTINUE PRODUCTS, PROMOTIONS AND BENEFITS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. Rates and Terms are subject to change at anytime without notice and are subject to state restrictions. Better Mortgage Corporation, 459 Broadway FL 5, New York, NY 10013 888-501-3186, Fax: 408-946-0112, is licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under the California Finance Lender Law License No.6052748 , NMLS # 330511. (www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org)