Better price or we pay up
If you think another lender has a more competitive price, send us their loan estimate within 3 business days from the date on the loan. If we can't beat it by at least $1000, we'll give you $1000 in cash. This isn't a marketing ploy or a flash sale. It's simply our promise to you.
It's that simple.
How do we do it? With pricing this low, we bet you're wondering how it's possible. Our innovative technology and simplified process dramatically reduces operating costs. And we pass those savings directly to you.
- Offer is only to conforming loan product customers who do not have a rate lock with Better Mortgage in the sixty (60) days prior to the date of the presented loan estimate from another lender.
- "At least $1,000 better for the same rate and terms” refers to the Better Loan Estimate being at least $1,000 less in closing costs at the same rate and for the same loan terms, excluding property taxes and insurance (the fees listed in Sections E through H on your Loan Estimate), as the closing costs on the Loan Estimate from the other Lender. For purchase transactions using the seller’s title company, comparisons will also exclude title fees.
- Better Mortgage may, in its sole discretion, accept LE proxies (e.g., rate sheets from other lenders) provided the rate and terms from the competitive lender are readily available to the general public.
- The Loan Estimate must be dated within 3 business days from its date of submission to Better Mortgage.
- Offer is only valid in states where Better Mortgage is currently originating loans. It includes all conforming loan products on single-family residences, condominiums and PUDs.
- Offer is not available for refinances of loans originated by Better within 6 months of funding date.
- To claim offer proceeds borrower must (1) fund their loan with lender that Better Mortgage could not beat by $1,000 in closing costs using the same LE presented to Better to initiate this promotion; and (2) present closing disclosure and final note from funded loan within thirty (30) days of closing.
- Amounts on the Loan Estimate may still vary within regulatory tolerances from the closing disclosure based on findings in underwriting, and all loans are subject to credit approval.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other promotion. Offer is invalid if the borrower submits an LE from a lender with a rate that is not publicly available (e.g., requiring a minimum amount of assets under management). Each borrower make only take advantage of this offer once per loan application.
- Better Mortgage reserves the right to rescind or modify the terms of this offer without prior notice.
I can tell you, Better's guarantee is legit. 'Match or better' companies have nothing on Better's guarantee!